PPMB

We're just nuts about nuts!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: Desolation Row, waiting for my turn with Cinderella
Because of Site5's recent claims that we use excessive system resources, we have to cut down on unnecessary phpBB3 and MySQL use, so unless you log in, you will only be able to see the Rules and PPMB Announcements forum.

The motivation for this change is to disable users who are not board members from accessing various forums. We are not a Daria fan site or a Daria fan fiction site; we are a community of Daria fans. While those who do not participate in the community have been allowed to peruse the site as if it were a repository, recent events make it impossible to continue to extend this courtesy.

If you have your browser set up to log you in whenever you access the board, or log into the board as a matter of course, this will not affect your use of the board. While this requires some change in habits for members who do not log into the board whenever accessing it, we hope this is not an onerous change.

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. (Revelations 3:15-16)
If my enemies knew me better, they'd hate me even more.—N.N. Taleb